Do you have a friend that you feel like is your workout motivation? I can think of several of my friends who help motivate me to work out. One of those friends is my friend Kaylee. She is so strong. She is such great runner, and always amazes me when we do TRX. Everytime we work out together I am motivated to train harder so that I can be stronger and faster like Kaylee.
One thing that I think helps Kaylee so much is how she eats. A little while ago we were over at Kaylee’s house and were talking about what we ate for breakfast and lunch most days. My friend Kaylee said that she eats the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday. For breakfast she has a yogurt parfait with yogurt, banana, and granola. For lunch she eats a sweet potato with two fried eggs and salsa on top. My first thought was that those two meals sound delicious but I also wondered how I could spruce up the lunch to make it even more delicious.
This loaded sweet potatoe is the answer to how I can spruce up that sweet potato lunch. It is filled with ground turkey, corn, zuchini and leaks. Hello Delicious!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 leak cleaned and sliced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 lb of Jennie-o lean ground turkey
- ½ cup corn
- 2½ tsp trader joes 21 seasoning salute
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp season salt
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- In a large skillet heat olive oil. Add leaks and zucchini to the pan. Cook on medium heat for two minutes.
- Add turkey to the pan to the skillet and brown meat. Add corn and seasonings to pan. Stir and let cook on medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, wash and poke holes into the sweet potato. Microwave for 5 minutes until sweet potato is tender.
- Slice sweet potato and put meat and vegetable mixture into the sweet potato. Enjoy!